AUTOSTRADDLE HAS MOVED! Check out the new autostraddle at www.autostraddle.com !!

We made a drinking game to entertain ourselves and one of the items was to drink continuously for as long as Spashley actually make out. Like we start drinking when their lips touch and stop drinking when they stop kissing and I'm just gonna say, we could've been a hell of a lot drunker. Also, I hope you are voting against 8 and for Obama.

Mostly, I am excited to recap South because I am pumped about getting to unearth this particular South of Nowhere-related graphic from the cobwebs and unleash it upon the interwebs:


Did we ever really look like that?

G-ddamn, last summer seems like a lifetime ago. I guess it kinda was.

2 comments:

  1. Colby said...

    yay!!!!  

  2. Vashti said...

    I like recaps.  

About This Blog

Auto-Straddle is where Autowin indulges her guilty pleasures -- The L Word, South of Nowhere, and other queer pop culture.

We have now moved to a new URL - Autostraddle.com!

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP