AUTOSTRADDLE HAS MOVED! Check out the new autostraddle at www.autostraddle.com !!

OMG have you seen the new teaser? I hope so, because it'll really enhance not only your overall life, but your experience watching the latest and greatest Autostraddle Vlog. OMG are you going to see Uh Huh Her tonight? We sure are! I think I've seen Uh Huh Her more times in 2007 than I've seen my mother, that's kinda lame. That's an "L" word, p.s. Lame.

You guys, it is over for me and i-Movie. I hate it, its got more bugs than the Dana Waterfall forest, and thus, I apologise in advance for all this vlog's small failures, including a sort of embarrassing grammatical error that I couldn't fix because it would've meant re-doing all the audio for the rest of the vlog, and I couldn't be bothered.

There's a few sections here that Cait, Carly and Haviland suggested I leave out in the interest of being P.C. But here's the thing: I'm a professional, obvs. I mean, look how good I did at Jenny's voice, I couldn't possibly give Jodi the shaft when I'd spent so much time perfecting my Tina. I love deaf people, obvs, most girls who date me end up wishing eventually they were deaf, because I talk a lot. I loved "The Miracle Worker."

So, we parody some of the trailer and do other fun things: Jodi, Bette, Shane, Tina, Helena, etc. Also, of course, there's discussion of Season 5's greatest asset, Lesbian Oil Wrestling.




19 comments:

  1. Suzanna said...

    Awesome! I especially loved the slow black-and-white floaty scenes with the wind blowing on your hair and shit. Classic.
    Also, what's up with the semi-sex scene where Haviland "Bette" throws Riese "Tina/Jodi(?)" on the floor? Even Jennifer Beals was showing more skin than that! I feel ripped off. = )  

  2. it's the jeans said...

    ok so i think we need to become friends so i can play jodi. i sign. i sigg really well. you know, it's a thought.  

  3. it's the jeans said...

    sigg= sign. obviously.  

  4. Anonymous said...

    haviland is hot. and you guys are hilarious.  

  5. Anonymous said...

    gday...first time popping by..you are all hilarious..can't wait for more recaps..Merry Christmas!!..Aussie girl  

  6. cait said...

    omg. much like jodi herself, I'm speechless.  

  7. it's the jeans said...

    LOLing a lot at cait right now.  

  8. riese said...

    See, Bette Porter's got an advantage over Haviland in the partial nudity area, because Bette's Dad can't call her from Savannah and say [imagine total Georgia accent, like in the most adorable way ever] ..."Haviland darlin', my buddy saw that video you made with Riese, and uh ... well, are you sure you wanna be uh ... seen, like that? For your career?"

    And by that I mean ... just wait for the Autostraddle Season Finale, someone told me it might make your head explode. I'm not gonna say what it is or who it involves or how hot it's gonna be ... but ideally no one will leave feeling cheated ... :-)

    There's this commenter on Gawker named LOLCait, who like, has her own segment or something, and so when I saw that I thought like, LOLCait.

    Um, what else? Oh yeah, Jordan you can be our signer and/or sigger, but I still get to do the voice.  

  9. Jo said...

    OurChart will be streaming the premiere online a week before it airs on Showtime! weeee!

    The announcement:
    http://www.ourchart.com/node/165959

    (word verification = wowpl, as in "wow people")  

  10. ABeos said...

    plain and simple, this was bril!  

  11. carlytron said...

    i am seriously hung over and that made me cry, I laughed so hard.

    we're kinda brill, guys.  

  12. Haviland Stillwell said...

    hilarious. fo sho. Y'all, fyi...Riese really hates spoilers...just to let you know - she will go apeshit on you! I know!  

  13. Anonymous said...

    that was very funny.  

  14. Anonymous said...

    episode 501 is showing a week early (Dec. 30th) on Ourchart.com. i've no idea about the times.  

  15. it's the jeans said...

    thanks riese. i'm sure that sigger probably means "girl who brings with her many bottles of assorted liquor" i'm really good at that too, not as good as signing, but good enough.

    also, i'd like an autostraddle trapper keeper. and soundtrack (but i am actually for realz about the sound trackesp if it include haviland singing.)  

  16. Bridget said...

    srsly i may have 2 start recapping ur vlogs -- that's FUNNY shit! but i dunno if my recaps would do you justice. prolly not...


    betedubs i didn't c u at the go party! perhaps because i was too sloshed i was holding onto my sister screaming "We want Jackie Warner!!"

    this vlog = A1funnkyboss!


    Turkish Skippy wrestling

    "yes, sassy-ness! oh yes!"

    the striped glove

    "well if you did [know what a bitch martha stewart is], she'd prolly put cheese balls in ur eyes"  

  17. Aussie girl said...

    gday..you are all hilarious..can't wait for your recaps of season 6..wishing you all a Merry Christmas..and a fun New Year..Ag  

  18. Aussie girl said...

    oooppsss season 5...  

  19. Anonymous said...

    you and haviland are super cute/hot/funny! srsly.

    looking forward to the recaps! :)  

About This Blog

Auto-Straddle is where Autowin indulges her guilty pleasures -- The L Word, South of Nowhere, and other queer pop culture.

We have now moved to a new URL - Autostraddle.com!

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP