AUTOSTRADDLE HAS MOVED! Check out the new autostraddle at www.autostraddle.com !!


Carly:
We could do But I'm a Cheerleader except it's awesome, so it'd just be us saying how good it is.

Riese:
I know, I love But I'm a Cheerleader.

Carly:
But I'm a Cheerleader recap:
"Oh, I love this scene."
"Oh that was so funny."
"I love Clea Duvall."
"Great film."

Riese:
"This sex scene's kinda hot."


Carly:
"Totes."


Riese:
"What's that music?"
"Hahaha!"
"RUPAUL IS AMAZING"

Carly:
"I have the soundtrack! They never released it but I made my own! rock!"

Riese:
"Clea Duvall looks nice in the moonlight."
"Aw, she made up a cheer for her!"

Carly:
"Clea Duvall looks nice in a black button down shirt."

Riese:
"Dude, you are such a lesbian!"
"Obvs lesbian!"

Carly:
"I love Andre! He's like a faggy Paula Abdul!"
"RUFIOOOOOOO!"

Riese:
"He should be your best friend, Carly!"

Carly:
Awesome, we just recapped the whole film. Just now.

Riese:
Totes. Publish.

Carly:
Do it.

Riese:
Wouldn't that be awesome? Dude, I'm doing it.

Carly:
OMG ok.

Riese:
RIGHT NOW. This is great.

Carly:
NO WAY. MIRACLE OF MODERN TECHNOLOGY.
"I love when she sprays the plastic flowers! Jamie Babbit is a talented filmmaker!"

Riese:
"She should hire Carly!"

Carly:
"She really should!"
"Itty Bitty Titty Committee was also good!"

Riese:
"This movie is so funny! It makes me want to be a girl who does it with other girls!"

Carly:
"She worked on Popular too, which is a great show!"

8 comments:

  1. carlytron said...

    This is fucking brilliant.  

  2. riese said...

    You know, I was about to say the same fucking thing.  

  3. haviland said...

    write a show, girls! eeee!!!  

  4. carlytron said...

    eeeeeeeeeewe'regoingto!eeeeeeeeeeeeeeestartingtomorroweeeeeeeeeeee!  

  5. riese said...

    eeeeeeeeeeeeefuckineeeeeeeeee  

  6. The Brooklyn Boy said...

    Popular is a great show. Good call.

    ... whatever happened to Carly Pope?  

  7. carlytron said...

    carly pope was on dirt (which there will apparently be a 2nd season of) and was in itty bitty titty committee, jamie babbitt's newest film. i am not obsessed, i swear.  

  8. ShaneMo said...

    I just saw But I'm a Cheerleader, and it was great. And I thought the EXACT same thing about Clea DuVall in that black button down shirt.

    And Popular was a great show that shouldn't have been cancelled.

    And Carly Pope is fucking yummy.  

About This Blog

Auto-Straddle is where Autowin indulges her guilty pleasures -- The L Word, South of Nowhere, and other queer pop culture.

We have now moved to a new URL - Autostraddle.com!

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP